The Lucky Boy

Am I Lucky? That's a question that keep bothering me like a drop of water keeps continually hitting in a sink. I don't even know why i'm writing this in english. I'm sort of crazy doing stuffs without reason or sense and that one is another on my resumé.
In this boring Sunday, I had plenty time to think about my entire year, and something surprises me a lot now: EVERYTHING that happened in these 12 months were for some reason. Everything!
My year started very well, when I was in Maresias and had a great time with my family. After that, I had some difficult times with my life, 'cause I was starting to work in a huge company and also my mind was a mess. I didn't know what I wanted to do with my future and that made me scared for a long time.
Ended January, started February. This one I judge the first moment of a big decision in the year. I prefer not talk too much about that, but it kinda change all my routine after that. Although it was a good month, with a lot of self-knowledge and self-respect.
In March, I was very happy with my life. Starting to feel good on my work, closer to my friends (I wasn't that close before) and to my family. This month brings me lots of good memories.
March's over, lets go to April. A month with work and university's dedication. Lots of exams, lots of challenges, but it went well! =)
May, my aniversary's month! What a rush!!! I remember that my aniversary was on sunday, and on Saturday I was in São Carlos in a Party for the Graduate Class. I went to Ribeirão on my day at the morning just to be on time to celebrate my day with my family! It was wonderful.
June was a creepy month. I wasn't so good with some stuffs in my head, and that kinda had response in other things in my life. Although, I made my part and had a great finish of my semester at Uni.
Beside some bad feelings, July was the best one! I had the perfect vacation here in Ribeirão Preto. Hang out with my friends, play cards with my family. For me, this is happiness! And it was magical how I had wonderful time with all of them!
And then, it get started... The second semester of the year. August came with a promise that I was starting to find what would be my exit at the Uni and really start my career as an Engineer.
September was the month wich I had to think about the second big decision of the year. Get out of IP and start a new way at Cosan. For now, I can say, sure of my words: It was the best decision i could ever have taken!
Then in October, I started at the new company. Wonderful! That's the only thing i can say.
November was different. I was very commited with my new work, and having a lot of passion to learn everything I can and grow up in the people's vision. I think it went well!
December, here we are! Learning more each day, being honest with ourselves, graduating (Yeah, the party was LEGEN --- wait for it... --- DARY!), Laughing, crying, falling, but always climbing up again!
I hope that 2011 can be a great year, with lots of questions and answers, like this year was.
A wonderful new year... is coming up for us!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário